A Christmas cracker from BreakFree Holidays!
At BreakFree Holidays we’re full of Christmas cheer, so once again we’re
offering you the chance to win a prize every day in our Advent Calendar
Prize Giveaway on Facebook, starting on Tuesday, 1 December until
Thursday, 23 December 2015.
It’s easy to take part…
- Simply ‘Like’ our festive photo posted on Facebook by 10:00pm every day, between
1 – 23 December 2015
- Click on the link by our festive Facebook photo and enter your details for a chance
to win an advent calendar prize
- Psst... there’s a short break hidden behind one of our doors which could be yours!
One lucky winner will be selected at random by noon the following day.
Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for detailsClose
PRIZE GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The promoter is: BreakFree Holidays Ltd (company no 05753643) whose registered office is at Hamilton House, 111 The Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP1 1BB. Employees of BreakFree Holidays Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize giveaway or helping to set up the prize giveaway shall not be permitted to enter the prize giveaway.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize giveaway.
- Closing date and time for entry will be each day between the 1st and 23rd of December 2015, at 10 p.m. GMT. After these dates and time no further entries to the prize giveaway will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By default, to qualify to enter the prize giveaway you and any winning partner must be resident in the United Kingdom and be aged 18 or over at time of entering the competition.
- The rules of the prize giveaway and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The password to open the individual Advent Calendar doors is posted each day on the Facebook Timeline of BreakFree Holidays at: https://www.facebook.com/breakfreeholidays
- In order to enter the prize giveaway, please like each individual image, stating the Christmas word of the day, posted on the Facebook Timeline of BreakFree Holidays at: https://www.facebook.com/breakfreeholidays.
- All required data need to be entered in full in order to qualify for the prize giveaway at http://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk. This needs to be completed before 10 p.m. each day of the prize giveaway.
- Each day, the daily winner of the prize giveaway is notified via email and on the Facebook Timeline of BreakFree Holidays at: https://www.facebook.com/breakfreeholidays between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. of the following day. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries allowed per person.
- Prize giveaway entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the prize giveaway notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the prize giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize giveaway.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by ‘Google Random Number Generator App’ from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this prize giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and personal Christmas moment/story shared in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the prize giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.