Great breaks from only £40*
Our Holiday SALE is now on from only £40* per break for Standard accommodation! Select from thousands of breaks and pick your perfect getaway.
See below why our holiday parks are great for families and search for great deals on last minute Autumn 2015 and Spring 2016 breaks, starting from just £40*. You can choose from fantastic holiday parks across the UK, with 3-night weekend or 4-night mid-week breaks on offer. Book more than one break to make a longer holiday, or treat yourself to as many breaks as you like!
If you are looking for great deals on school holidays, please click here.
Baby Friendly Breaks
Holiday parks are the ideal choice for a baby-friendly break. Read through our list of reasons why a UK holiday park is perfect for a getaway with your toddler, and then search for your baby-friendly break from only £40*.
Holiday parks are brilliant for baby-friendly breaks
- Come and go as you please: babies refuse to stick to your schedule and theyíll scream and shout when you are sitting down to eat, or want to nap just as youíre heading off to the beach. So isnít it wonderful when you can eat at times to suit you (hello 3pm lunch followed by 9pm dinner) or take 40 winks without worrying that the cleaner hasnít been in yet.
Self-catering in a static caravan makes it easy to stay in control of your day.
- Kids clubs, pools and indoor entertainment: so baby wonít be swimming lengths yet and your toddler might show more interest in repeatedly climbing a set of steps rather than exploring the soft play area, but itís good to know that most holiday parks have lifeguarded pools, shallow paddling areas, kids clubs for under 5s and indoor play areas when the weather is playing tricks.
- Accommodation that is baby friendly: static caravans donít have steep steps or tiled floors, so there are very few ways baby Ė even the most active of babies Ė can get into scrapes and bumps, no matter how hard they try!
- Baby friendly restaurants and facilities: arriving at a restaurant that doesnít have a stock of high chairs, or heading to the restrooms for a nappy change only to find that there are no baby change facilities, isnít much fun. Holiday parks are geared to families, so you can always be assured of a friendly welcome, a high chair and easy access to a changing table.
- Baby Extras mean less luggage: once youíve finally filled your boot with a high chair, travel cot, steam steriliser, play mat, baby bath, pushchair and the full assortment of items we need for a day looking after baby, youíll realise thereís not much space left for anything else. So being able to book baby-essential items to be supplied by the holiday park for the duration of your break really does make life easier.
- Most holiday parks allow you to book travel cots and high chairs for the duration of your stay Ė simply call the park of your choice.
- Handy shops selling the bits you forgot to bring: badminton sets, a 6-pack of beer or postcards to send home are all very well, but new parents also need an on-site shop that stocks a supply of nappies, powdered milk or baby-friendly medicine for emergencies.
On-site shops at holiday parks are geared to families.
Young Family Friendly Breaks
So your babies are slightly older and demanding more fun? Hereís our top tips for a great break with young children on our fantastic choice of caravan holiday parks across the UK.
Holiday parks are brilliant for young families
- Kids clubs: Itís great when the kids can get stuck into fun activities with other children their own age. Most of our holiday parks offer specialised childrenís clubs for all age groups, offering activities that ensure your kids have loads of fun and make new friends. From treasure hunts to dress up days, talent shows to craft talents, you can rest assured that the young ones are being entertained whilst you take a well-earned break.
Holidaying with BreakFree means that your children have fun!
- Splashing fun in the pools: Itís good to know that most holiday parks have lifeguarded pools and shallow paddling areas to suit all ages. Some of the bigger parks also feature fun slides and water activities such as Water Walkerz and boats!
- Our holiday parks offer great swimming facilities which are safe and fun.
- All kids love a caravan: A caravanning holiday is a great adventure for the kids! Plus it has all the benefits of full facilities and self-catering options Ė perfect for the grown-ups who like the comforts of home and the fussy eaters who prefer home-cooked food.
- Family-friendly restaurants and entertainment: All children are welcome at all the bars and restaurants on our holiday parks Ė no one these days has to stay in the car park with a coke and a bag of crisps! So you can eat in comfort and then head to the entertainments to boogie the night away together to your heartís content.
- Fantastic locations: All holiday parks tend to be located in gorgeous surroundings, often near beautiful beaches and lively resorts. A bucket and spade is one of the easiest ways of keeping children easily entertained during the day, plus a fairground nearby is guaranteed to work as a treat for special occasions.
All our destinations on offer are geared to families.
From £40* per break is for Standard holiday accommodation on Autumn 2015 and Spring 2016 dates. For even more comfort why not spend a little extra and upgrade to Luxury, Luxury Plus or Premier?
For example Premier accommodation is spacious, stylish and fully equipped with linen included, beds made up on arrival for added convenience, heating throughout and early check-in.
(if linen purchased)
Luxury Caravans are modern 10ft wide caravans that are newer than Standard units and have more features.
They come with made up beds on arrival if Linen is purchased, include a microwave, and are available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to six or eight.
(if linen purchased)
Luxury Plus Caravans are modern 12ft wide caravans. The interior includes a microwave, with the added convenience of made up beds on arrival if Linen is purchased.
Luxury Plus Caravans are available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to six or eight.
Premier caravans are luxurious, 12ft wide and feel very spacious. The look is contemporary with interior design, high quality furnishings and fittings.
There is heating in all areas, linen is included and beds made up for arrival. Early arrival from 3.00pm.
Standard Caravans are 10ft wide and available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to six or eight.
These holiday prices are subject to service charges and optional entertainment/clubroom pass charges. On selected dates and at selected parks, charges are free. Please see park pages for details.
Adapted access caravans are available on most parks to suit people with disabilities - please call us before you book to discuss your individual requirements on 0800 138 3241.
These holiday prices are subject to service
charges and optional entertainment/clubroom
pass charges. On selected dates and at selected parks, charges are free. Please see park pages
- St Ives Holiday Village
- Tolroy Manor Holiday Park
- Perran View Holiday Park
- Hendra Holiday Park
- Trevella Holiday Park
- Widemouth Bay Holiday Park
- Carnmoggas Holiday Park
- Killigarth Manor Holiday Park
- Trelawne Manor Holiday Park
- Tencreek Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Bideford Bay Holiday Park
- Twitchen House Holiday Village
- Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village
- Golden Coast Holiday Village
- Ilfracombe Holiday Park
- Sandaway Beach Holiday Park
- Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Landscove Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Riviera Bay Holiday Park
- Beverley Bay Holiday Park
- Beverley Park Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Waterside Holiday Park
- Devon Valley Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Golden Sands Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Dawlish Sands Holiday Park
- Castle Brake Holiday Park
- Ladram Bay Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park
- Butlins Bognor Regis Resort
- Park Holidays UK Beauport Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Coghurst Hall Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Winchelsea Sands Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Rye Harbour Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Camber Sands Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Romney Sands Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK New Beach Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Marlie Holiday Park
- Park Resorts St Margaretís Bay Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Seaview Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Alberta Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Harts Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Warden Springs Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Shurland Dale Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Ashcroft Coast Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Steeple Bay Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Waterside Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Coopers Beach Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Seawick Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK St Osyth Beach Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Oaklands Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Martello Beach Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Valley Farm Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Highfield Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Weeley Bridge Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Naze Marine Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Suffolk Sands Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Kessingland Beach Holiday Park
- Park Holidays UK Broadland Sands Holiday Park
- Tattershall Lakes Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Southview Leisure Park
- Butlins Skegness Resort
- Park Resorts Sunnydale Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Withernsea Sands Holiday Park
- Sand-le-Mere Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Skipsea Sands Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Barmston Beach Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Cayton Bay Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Crimdon Dene Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Whitley Bay Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Sandy Bay Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Cresswell Towers Holiday Park
- Golden Sands Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Ty Mawr Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Brynowen Holiday Park
- The Pines Holiday Park
- Amroth Bay Holiday Park
- Park Resorts Carmarthen Bay Holiday Park
- Holidays starting from £40 per break are based on a minimum of 4 people sharing Standard holiday accommodation for 3 or 4 nights on Autumn 2015 and Spring 2016 dates. Not all parks are available on all dates. Parties of fewer than four can stay in a holiday home but the four person minimum price will apply. Maximum up to 8 people per holiday home. A £3 online booking fee applies. Full payment for the holiday is required at time of online booking. Adults and children (including infants) are charged at the same per person price. This offer is subject to promotional availability.
- An additional service charge is applied by UK Holiday parks to cover the cost of pre-arrival cleaning and preparation of your holiday home and gas and electricity. Charges are listed in full on the website and are per unit per night. Service charges will be invoiced direct to you by your park in advance of your arrival. Some parks may also charge an additional refundable cleaning / damage waiver deposit. These charges are in addition to the cost of your accommodation.
- UK Holiday Parks offer day and evening entertainment programmes for which there is a charge via Entertainment & Clubroom Passes, but this is optional and customers do not have to participate. Optional entertainment charges are listed in full on the website www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/deals Please note that Entertainment/Clubroom passes may be required for access to facilities such as swimming pools, bars, restaurants etc on selected parks.
- 3-night weekend breaks start on Friday and end on Monday. 4-night midweek breaks start on Monday and end on Friday. All holidays are subject to a minimum duration of 3 nights.
- Customersí monies will be held in Trust by the booking agent, BreakFree Holidays and will be passed to your Holiday Park or resort on completion of your holiday, offering you complete financial protection.
- Holidays in this offer are subject to availability at the time of booking your break online. Not all parks will be available on all dates and certain dates may be excluded from this promotion. This offer is subject to promotional availability and BreakFree Holidays reserves the right to remove any accommodation on any date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Holidays offered are organised by independent parks and operators. Your contract will be with the owner or operator of the holiday park when a confirmation has been issued. The party with whom you have your holiday contract accepts liability only for the negligent acts or omissions of its employees. These terms and conditions, together with the park operator's conditions, form the basis of your contract with the holiday park/operator and theirs with you. Your application/booking is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this offer.
- These are family holidays and bookings cannot be accepted from parties where all persons are under the age of 21. Bookings are not normally accepted from groups.
- NO AMENDMENTS can be made by you after your holiday application has been confirmed online. No refunds can be made in the event of cancellation by you after the holiday confirmation has been issued to you in accordance with your application, unless the reason for cancellation is default by the park operator.
- These are self-catering holidays in caravans, chalets, apartments or lodges. Your holiday starts at 4pm on arrival day to 10am on departure day. Please note that some facilities may be seasonal.
- Adapted access caravans are available on most parks to suit people with disabilities. Please call us before you book to discuss your individual requirements on 0800 138 3241.
- Bed linen is not included in the price, but may be offered for hire by the park. A charge for extras e.g. cots, highchairs, bed linen etc, if required will be made by the park and is payable directly to the park.
- It is your responsibility to leave your holiday home in the condition that you found it. Breakages, damaged or missing items WILL be charged to you.
- Insurance is not included and is £10 per booking if required, when booking online. All Insurance Premiums and Insurance Premium Taxes collected are the Insurersí monies and passed immediately to Optimum as Underwriting Agents of Ageas Insurance Ltd, to be held in Trust. These companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Full details of the insurance can be found on the BreakFree Holidays website or sent to you by contacting BreakFree Holidays at email@example.com
- Pets cannot be booked as part of this promotion, please contact individual parks for pet options.
- For data protection purposes. the personal information you provide will be used and stored by BreakFree Holidays as set out in clause 13 of Breakfree Holidaysí standard terms and conditions, see www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. We and our associated companies take your privacy seriously. When you respond, you agree that we may contact you with relevant offers and services by post, e-mail, SMS and telephone.
- £25 of FREE FOOD & DRINK VOUCHERS: Available on selected midweek breaks and parks - entertainment passes must be purchased to receive them. Excludes school holidays and Bank Holidays.
*From £40 per break for Standard accommodation on Autumn 2015 and Spring 2016 dates. All prices are based on four people sharing and staying 3 or 4 nights. Fewer than four people can stay but the minimum four person holiday price will apply. Service and optional entertainment pass charges will apply to all breaks except where stated. A £3.00 online booking fee applies to bookings.