Everything you need to know about the Mail’s Great British Holidays from £15pp.
Our hugely popular Great British Holidays from £15pp* promotion is back and it’s bigger and better than ever before! We are bringing you the very best holiday parks, leisure hotels and, new for 2020, boating holidays from all of your favourite brands, so you can feel a million miles away on your doorstep.
We’re all dreaming of getting away right now, but taking off doesn’t have to include the runway. We have teamed up with our friends at BreakFree Holidays and handpicked the very best UK holiday parks, leisure hotels and boating holidays from all of your favourite brands – Haven, Parkdean Resorts, Warner Leisure Hotels and Le Boat, so you can feel a million miles away on your doorstep.
Simply collect five passwords printed in the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday and you will get access to thousands of premium breaks for 2020 and 2021 at unbeatable prices. Below is everything you need to know about the promotion to help you find the perfect post-lockdown staycation that you deserve!
How to book
- You must collect 5 out of 10 passwords from the Daily Mail newspapers Saturday 25th July – August 3rd August (Booking opens on Wednesday 29th July)
- If you are a Mail member you will need to collect 4 codes from the back of the paper and head to MyMail, select the offer to then be emailed a special code (For MyMail members booking opens on Tuesday 28th July).
- Once you have your passwords, enter it here https://www.mailholidayparks.co.uk/go to start your search.
Book with confidence
You can book your holiday with confidence, safe in the knowledge that if any government restrictions return you can choose a refund or move your holiday to a future date. Our parks and hotels have all the required social distancing measures in place to ensure you can have lots of fun and feel safe doing so. Find out more about this in full operator terms and conditions.
What you pay
- You only pay for the cost of your accommodation at the time of booking. We will email your confirmation immediately.
- The holiday operator will then contact you, usually around 21 days later, with an invoice for entertainment passes, services charges, and give you the chance to upgrade or to add extras such as linen.
- A full price breakdown is included through the booking process, so you will always know exactly how much you need to pay.
- All prices are based on four people sharing. If there are fewer than four people in your party you still need to pay the four-person price. For boating holidays prices per person are based on 4 sharing a 4 berth Budget boat and start from £79pp. For hotels holidays prices per person are based on 2 sharing a Signature room or a Premier Chalet and start from £169pp (half board).
- If more than four people are travelling, the extra per person price is charged at the time of booking.
- Breaks sell quickly, so when you find one you like, book to guarantee it.
- There are more than 200 UK holiday parks, hotels and boats to choose from.
- Start your search here: https://promos.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/dailymail
- The promotion features major operators including; Haven, Parkdean Resorts, Park Holidays UK, Warner Leisure Hotels and Le Boat.
- There are over 150 holiday parks included in the promotion that are located throughout the UK.
- With the boating holidays save up to 20% on three, four and seven night boating holidays on the River Thames and the Caeldonian Canal in October 2020, April 2021 and May 2021. That’s an additional 5% on top of Le Boat’s exisiting special offers. European, Canadian and Horizon boating holidays can still be booked however do not form part of the Mail’s Great British Holidays promotion.
- For the hotel breaks the offers apply to the following Warner Leisure Hotels; Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel (North Wales), Cricket St. Thomas Hotel (Somerset), Holme Lacy House (Herefordshire) and Gunton Hall Coastal Village (Suffolk).
Holiday Park Dates
- You can book holidays for Autumn 2020 and Spring 2021.
- Weekend breaks run for 3 nights from Friday to Monday; midweek breaks for 4 nights from Monday to Friday.
- You can book multiple breaks, however we cannot guarantee that when you add two bookings together to create a seven-night break (such as a three-night break followed by a four-night break) you will stay in the same accommodation. As these are booked as two separate breaks operators will treat them as such.
- You can book the two breaks and call the park to give them your details. Where your request can be met, most operators will provide this service free of charge, although Parkdean Resorts charges an extra £20 for you to stay in the same caravan across two breaks.
- See available UK dates at: https://www.mailholidayparks.co.uk/go
- On selected peak dates when the demand for holidays is much higher than availability, some parks will charge a supplement of up to £6 per person per break. The total accommodation cost, including any supplements, is clearly shown in your search results. Online bookers will pay any peak supplements at the time of booking; postal bookers will be charged peak date supplements by the holiday park after you have made your booking for accommodation.
- You will pay a service charge on most breaks to cover the cost of electricity, gas and cleaning. This charge ranges from £4.50 per unit per night to £15 per unit per night. On selected breaks these charges are half price or FREE, this varies by park and by date.
- At most parks you can choose to pay a small extra charge for entertainment passes which give you access to pools, children’s clubs and evening shows. Prices range from £3 per person to £30pp, with the average price around £8pp. On selected dates you can find FREE and half-price entertainment passes, this varies by park and by date.
- Entertainment passes do not cover the cost of extra charge activities such as fishing, sports coaching, archery and climbing walls. Some facilities may be seasonal and not open during your holiday. If in doubt, please contact the park for more information.
- You can see details of all charges by park here: https://www.mailholidayparks.co.uk/dailymail#park-dates-container
- If you want to save on luggage space, you can choose to pay for bed linen. You will be given the option to add linen by the park who will send you details after you have made your booking. Prices for extras such as linen vary by operator.
- Most of the accommodation included in our promotion is modern, static caravan holiday homes. Some parks will also include apartments or chalets which will be classified as Comfort Plus. All accommodation is fully equipped for a self-catering holiday.
- There are four grades of holiday park accommodation – Comfort Plus, Comfort Extra Wide and Premier Plus and they vary by size and extras included. There are four grades of boating holiday accommodation – Budget, Comfort and Comfort Plus and Premier. The ho For full details, visit the accommodation section on our site: https://www.mailholidayparks.co.uk/dailymail#accommodation-container
- NEW to 2020 – Warner Leisure Hotel breaks – staying in a Signature or Premier Chalet room on half-board basis. You’ll also have full use of all the on-site facilities. Every short break includes breakfasts, delicious three-course evening meals and they even provide evening entertainment too.
NEW to 2020 – Le Boat boating holidays – From two people to 12, the boats can comfortably accommodate parties of any size. All boats are classified according to how many people they comfortably sleep. For example, if a boat is listed as a 4+2, it will comfortably sleep four passengers in cabins, with two additional passengers on a convertible settee in the saloon area. Boat embarkation time is from 2pm on your start day and disembarkation must be by 9am on the final day.
BUDGET – These much loved classics have traditional décor but are still clean, comfortable and impeccably maintained.
COMFORT & COMFORT PLUS
Good quality, stylish and well equipped boats of various designs and styles. All have electric fl ush toilets and ability to hook up to a shore power supply. Comfort Plus are more spacious and have a barbecue hot plate on the top deck.
These are the newest models and come with an array of modern fixtures and fittings. All come with a spacious top deck with barbecue hotplate, sink and cool box. The saloons and kitchens are light and spacious and both front and rear thrusters make manoeuvring a breeze. Horizon boats are not included in this offer.
What is included
- This offer is for self-catering holidays, so meals are not included in the price. All accommodation is equipped with pots, pans, cutlery and crockery, with an oven and fridge.
- Most of the parks included in this promotion have their own restaurants and bars and many have takeaways.
Holidaying with dogs
- Dogs can be booked as part of this promotion on holiday park and boating holidays. Simply choose a dog-friendly caravan and then choose whether you are travelling with one or two dogs. Dog charges vary by park. On boating holidays there is an additional supplement of £50 per pet for up to two dogs, maximum. Please note that there are restrictions on which breeds will be accepted at the holiday parks. See the terms and conditions for details.
Why choose a Great British Holiday?
If you think you know caravans and UK holidays of old, it’s time to rediscover the revolution in staycations and holiday park accommodation! An influx of investment into holiday parks, hotels and boating fleets has resulted in a more modern and luxurious experience for holidaymakers. Every caravan that is part of our Great British Holidays is fully equipped for your self-catered stay but you can also upgrade for more space and a range of attractive extras.
Why choose a holiday park?
- Holiday parks come in all shapes and sizes – there are giant resorts packed full of activities and entertainment, and small and peaceful parks that let their location do the talking.
- Holiday parks are a great choice for grandparents – bring your grandkids and make the most of the fantastic facilities.
- With locations close to dreamy beaches, iconic seaside towns, enthralling countryside and famous attractions, holiday parks are a handy and affordable way to holiday on the UK coast.
- At most holiday parks you will enjoy entertainment, shows and live music every evening (entertainments pass required).