Everything you need to know about our latest local paper promotion from £10pp is answered below. If you have any questions that haven’t been answered please let us know in the comments below we would love to hear from you…
How to book
- You must have collected 6 out of 12 passwords from your local newspaper (check all participating newspapers on the promo site)
- Once you have your passwords, enter them on the following link and book as many holidays as you like where availability lasts https://promos.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local
What you pay
- You only pay for the cost of your accommodation at the time of booking. We will email your confirmation immediately.
- The holiday park operator will then contact you, usually around 21 days later, with an invoice for entertainments passes, services charges, and give you the chance to upgrade or to add extras such as linen.
- A full price breakdown is included through the booking process, so you will always know exactly how much you need to pay.
- All prices are based on four people sharing. If there are fewer than four people in your party you still need to pay the four person price.
- If more than four people are travelling, the extra per person price is charged at the time of booking.
- There are more than 170 UK holiday parks to choose from, and most are located around the UK coast.
- Start your search here: https://promos.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local
- The promotion features major operators including Haven, Parkdean Resorts, Park Holidays UK, Butlins AND independent holiday parks.
- You can book holidays for spring, summer and autumn 2020.
- Weekend breaks run for 3 nights from Friday to Monday; midweek breaks for 4 nights from Monday to Friday.
- You can book multiple breaks, however we cannot guarantee that when you add two bookings together to create a seven-night break (such as a three-night break followed by a four-night break) you will stay in the same accommodation. As these are booked as two separate breaks operators will treat them as such.
- You can book the two breaks and call the park to give them your details. Where your request can be met, most operators will provide this service free of charge, although Parkdean Resorts charges an extra £20 for you to stay in the same caravan across two breaks.
- See available UK dates at: https://promos.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local/free-park-dates
- On selected peak dates when the demand for holidays is much higher than availability, some parks will charge a supplement of up to £6 per person per break. The total accommodation cost, including any supplements, is clearly shown in your search results. Online bookers will pay any peak supplements at the time of booking; postal bookers will be charged peak date supplements by the holiday park after you have made your booking for accommodation.
- You will pay a service charge on most breaks to cover the cost of electricity, gas and cleaning. This charge ranges from £4.50 per unit per night to £15 per unit per night. On selected breaks these charges are half price or FREE, this varies by park and by date.
- At most parks you can choose to pay a small extra charge for entertainment passes which give you access to pools, children’s clubs and evening shows. Prices range from £3 per person to £30pp, with the average price around £8pp. On selected dates you can find FREE and half price entertainment passes, this varies by park and by date.
- Entertainment passes do not cover the cost of extra charge activities such as fishing, sports coaching, archery and climbing walls. Some facilities may be seasonal and not open during your holiday. If in doubt, please contact the park for more information.
- You can see details of all charges by park on the respective park pages on the site.
- If you want to save on luggage space, you can choose to pay for bed linen. You will be given the option to add linen by the park who will send you details after you have made your booking. Prices for extras such as linen vary by operator.
When is the closing date for the promotion?
Online and postal booking will close at midnight on Friday, 28 February 2020. Postal applications must be received by this date.
- Most of the accommodation included in our promotion is modern, static caravan holiday homes. Some parks will also include apartments or chalets which will be classified as Comfort or Comfort Plus. All accommodation is fully equipped for a self catering holiday.
- There are four grades of accommodation – Comfort, Comfort Plus, Comfort Extra Wide and Premier Plus and they vary by size and extras included. For full details, visit our accommodation pages here: https://promos.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local#accommodation-container
What is included
- This offer is for self-catering holidays, so meals are not included in the price. All accommodation is equipped with pots, pans, cutlery and crockery, with an oven and fridge.
- Most of the parks included in this promotion have their own restaurants and bars and many have takeaways.
Are pets welcome?
Yes, pets can now be booked as part of this promotion. To bring a dog, please book a pet friendly caravan and then choose 1 or 2 pets. There is an additional charge for each pet, which varies by park. Please note that there are restrictions on which breeds can be accepted. If you have any questions, please contact your preferred park to check.
Why choose a holiday park?
- Holiday parks come in all shapes and sizes – there are giant resorts packed full of activities and entertainment, and small and peaceful parks that let their location do the talking.
- Holiday parks are a great choice for grandparents – bring your grandkids and make the most of the fantastic facilities.
- With locations close to dreamy beaches, iconic seaside towns, enthralling countryside and famous attractions, holiday parks are a handy and affordable way to holiday on the UK coast.
- At most holiday parks you will enjoy entertainment, shows and live music every evening (entertainments pass required).
How much do the holidays cost?
Break prices start from:
- £10pp for Comfort (minimum charge of £40)
- £15pp for Comfort Plus (minimum charge of £60)
- £20.50 for Comfort Extra Wide (minimum charge of £82)
- £33.50 for Premier Plus* (minimum charge of £134)
* Premier Plus accommodation includes linen with beds made up on arrival.
The following extra charges will be made on selected dates and at selected park. Please see the individual park pages for full details.
- A peak date supplement of up to £6 per person, per break.
- A service charge covering the cost of cleaning, gas and electricity.
- An optional Entertainment Pass for access to the park’s facilities.
- There is an extra charge for dogs.
Is there a booking fee?
There is an online fee of £3.00 per booking.
Are there any additional charges?
On selected dates some parks will charge a peak supplement of up to £6 per person, per break. For details of these charges, please refer to individual park pages.
All UK holiday parks will make additional charges for services and entertainment.
- Service charges cover the cost of pre-arrival cleaning and the preparation of your UK holiday home and include the cost of gas and electricity.
- Most UK parks also offer entertainment programmes and charge for Entertainment and Clubroom Passes. Purchase of these is optional. Please note that Entertainment passes may be required for access to facilities such as swimming pools, bars, restaurants etc. on selected parks. These charges will be invoiced to you directly from your holiday park and they are payable after you receive your holiday confirmation. These charges vary between parks & may be free on some dates. Please see the link on the homepage for a full list of free dates. Please note that some facilities may be seasonal and therefore not open during your holiday. The Entertainment pass does not cover extra-charge activities such as fishing, sports coaching, rock climbing, etc. If in doubt, please contact the park for details.
- Some parks may also charge an additional refundable cleaning/damage waiver deposit. This charge, if applicable, will be invoiced to you directly from your holiday park and is payable after you receive your holiday confirmation
How many bedrooms will I get in my accommodation?
Your accommodation will be allocated by the park based on the size of your party. Details will be sent to you within 21 days of your booking.
When will I receive confirmation of my booking?
If you book online, confirmation of your holiday will be e-mailed to you immediately. UK holiday parks will also send confirmation by post within 21 days. Any service and entertainment pass charges will be invoiced to you directly from your holiday park and they are payable after you receive your holiday confirmation. If you book by post, the park will send confirmation of your holiday and this may take up to 21 days.
Where can I find my booking reference number?
Your BreakFree Holidays unique booking reference can be found on the confirmation we send to you. This should be quoted on all correspondence or if you wish to speak to us about your holiday.
Can I download a postal booking form?
Yes, you can download and book using a postal booking form, however you won’t then benefit from an instant confirmation of your booking. If you’d still like to go ahead, click here to download the postal booking form.
What address do I send my postal booking form to?
The address is:
PO Box 29, Colchester,CO2 8GZ.
Who do I make my cheque payable to?
Please make your cheque payable to: BreakFree Holidays Ltd.
What happens if my postal application is unsuccessful?
If we are unable to find you a holiday based on your selections, we will write to you to see if we can find you an alternative. If we still cannot find anything suitable, you original application and your payment will be returned to you.
How do I contact you if I have a query regarding my booking?
You can call us:
0344 543 9775
(Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Calls to 03 numbers are charged at the same rate as dialling a local or national number. If your fixed line or mobile service has inclusive minutes to local or national (01/02) numbers, then calls to 03 numbers are counted as part of this inclusive call volume.)
You can e-mail us:
Or you can write to us:
42 Phoenix Court
What are the terms and conditions relating to this offer?
It is important that you read the promotional terms and conditions carefully before booking your break. Your online booking or postal application is your confirmation of your acceptance of the terms and conditions. No amendments can be made by you after your holiday has been confirmed online or received by post. No refunds can be made in the event of cancellation, by you, after the holiday confirmation has been issued to you, in accordance with your application, unless the reason for cancellation is default by the park operator. The terms and conditions are available via the home page.
Do you offer holiday insurance?
Yes. You can choose to take out our optional holiday insurance which is priced at £12.00 per booking for UK breaks booked online only. You can view the full policy, including the Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) by CLICKING HERE. Insurance can no longer be booked with postal applications. BreakFree Holidays Limited is an appointed representative of Global Travel Insurance Services Ltd which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You can also see full details of our policy during the booking process.
I need an adapted access caravan – what should I do?
Adapted access caravans are available on most parks to suit people with disabilities – please call us before you book to discuss your individual requirements on 0800 138 3241.
Do we have to take 4 people?
All prices are based on a minimum of four people booking. Fewer than 4 people can book a holiday as long as the 4-person minimum holiday price is paid.
How much is it to upgrade my holiday home? Can this be done at time of booking?
Book online and you can see all accommodation types listed by price and book the one you want. Otherwise, please contact your park direct after you have received the booking confirmation from your holiday park. Details of your park will be included with your confirmation.
Pay no extras dates
Most parks will charge extra for service charges and entertainments passes. These charges will be shown to you before you book. There are free dates available – see the link on the home page for details.
Breaks sell quickly, so when you find one you like, book to guarantee it: https://promos.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local