Win a Boating Holiday!
In collaboration with the no.1 provider of boating holidays on Europe and Canada’s waterways, we want you to discover one of our fantastic boating holiday destinations. Whether you’re an experienced captain or you’ve never driven a boat before, our boating holidays are perfect for all the family – even the dog! With no licence required and no experience needed, you can explore our destinations at your own pace. In this fabulous holiday giveaway you can win a boating holiday on the Thames in England or the Caledonian Canal in Scotland for up to 6 people.
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter on our website by clicking here. Already signed up? see below…
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for one additional entry
- Head to the competition post on social media to tag the person you would take away if you won for one additional entry
- Book a holiday with Breakfree, we’ll automatically enter you into the draw five times!
About Boating on the River Thames
Our Thames holiday boats allow you and your family to get away from the crowds and discover the famous river Thames from a different perspective, at your own pace. As you gaze at Windsor Bridge and Castle or Hampton Court Palace from your river cruiser, you feel like you have been transported back in time. Your self-drive boating holiday on the Thames takes you to large towns with shops, pubs and museums, where sightseeing and family activities are on the afternoon agenda. You’ll also stop in small villages where the pace is slow and the living is easy! The perfect staycation destination for 2021.
About Boating on the Caledonian Canal
The Highlands provide a backdrop of incredible beauty for your boating holidays in Scotland. During your Caledonian canal cruise, much of your time will be spent on lakes (lochs) nestled in the rugged valleys along the Great Glen, a geologic fault line that shaped the landscape of the region. Hilltop castles, quiet waterside towns, lake resorts, cosy pubs and rich, melodic bagpipes… The Highlands are an ideal destination to hire a boat in Scotland!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition runs from 16/03/2021 to 30/04/2021. The winner will be selected at random and notified by 14/05/2021.
- This competition is only open to entrants in the United Kingdom.
- This prize entitles you to a holiday for up to 6 people, cruising from any one of Le Boat’s bases on the Thames in England or the Caledonian Canal in Scotland.
- Prize excludes travel onboard a Comfort Plus or Premier boat.
- The holiday must be booked in advance (at least eight weeks before departure) and taken between 1st September 2021 – 30th June 2022. Excludes departures during the following dates: 23rd October to 31st October 2021, 1st April 2022 to 17th April 2022 and 28th May to 5th June 2022.
- Collision damage waiver (CDW) is compulsory and non-refundable, and not included in the prize value. An additional refundable low security deposit will also be requested at the base on arrival.
- The prize excludes any fuel used (which is payable locally), optional holiday extras, travel to and from your departure base, food, drink, spending money, waterside services such as moorings, pump out and any other costs.
- Winners can book a one-way cruise, but a one-way supplement is payable.
- Winner and guests must travel on the same cruise, and are responsible for ensuring that they have valid travel documents (e.g. passport/visa), adequate travel insurance (at own expense) and relevant vaccinations.
- If the winner has already booked their 2021 cruise and it meets the above terms and conditions, the value of the boat (at the time of purchase) will be refunded. Extras will continue to be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize is subject to availability and Breakfree Holidays reserves the right to change this prize at any time.
- By entering the competition you are providing consent for your name and photo to be used for marketing purposes. Breakfree Holidays may contact you for original images to be included in marketing materials.
- Once confirmed the booking is final and cannot be amended.
- Breakfree Holidays’ standard booking terms and conditions apply.