And the reason we are in business.
The best possible and most straightforward booking service and to deliver you complete satisfaction.
1. Communicate a true and honest description of your holiday.
2. Show all pricing as transparently as possible.
3. Provide offers that are genuine discounts at the time of publishing.
4. PRICE PROMISE: In the unlikely event that a BreakFree holiday (either direct online or via a promotion) is more expensive than booking directly with one of our Operator Partners, and subject to the holiday being exactly the same accommodation, date and location, we will refund the difference to match the price. See Terms (I) for full details.
5. Ensure your money is protected. Readers’ monies for promotional bookings will be held in a Trust Account and will be passed to your holiday park or resort on completion of your holiday, thus offering complete financial protection. See Terms (II) for full details.
6. Offer excellent customer service:
a) acting with integrity and fairness
b) responding to serious complaints within 24 hours
c) responding to any email enquiry within 12 working hours
d) responding promptly and seeking to resolve all written complaints within 10 days
e) we aim to answer all calls to our dedicated customer service line within 30 seconds
f) if we make a mistake we will apologise and fix it, quickly and fairly
g) Assisting and enabling customers with special needs
h) Encourage and listen to all feedback before and after your holiday and make changes where we can.
i) Value your loyalty and welcome you back on a future holiday.
Terms and Conditions
(I) BreakFree Bookings
- The Operator Partner’s holiday must be on the same dates / same duration / same accommodation grade.
- The Operator Partner’s holiday must be available at the time of match.
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts.
- We cannot match promotional offers, for example holidays that are available via a token collect.
- The Price Promise excludes the BreakFree booking fee.
- We will match within 72 hours of receipt of purchase.
Bookings with BreakFree via a Newspaper Promotion
All of the above points apply plus the following:
- Our Price promise applies to promotional bookings where 4 people share an equivalent grade holiday home and pay for service and entertainment/clubroom charges.
- It excludes bookings where optional extras have been purchased such as bed linen, half board, upgraded or different category accommodation, or bookings where 5 or more people share a holiday home.
II. Customers’ monies for the payment of their promotional holidays will be held in a Trust Account and will only be passed to the Operator on completion of the holiday. This ensures complete financial protection for the customer. For non- promotional holidays, customers will pay a deposit and then final balance within 8 weeks of the holiday start date in the normal way and as set out in our Ts and Cs on the BreakFree website. If the start date of your Holiday is less than 8 weeks away from the date on which you make the Booking, the full Holiday cost is payable.