1. If travelling southbound on the M6, take exit at junction 37 for Kendal and Sedbergh (A684) and keep in the right lane before turning right for A684
2. At the crossroads continue onto A684 through Singleton Park Road and Ann Street
3. At the Riverside Hotel turn right onto Beezon Road then turn left onto the A6 and at the junction turn right towards Windermere (A591). Follow to the roundabout and take the third exit for Windermere A591
4. Following the A591 take the right turn onto signposted High Borrans and Moor Howe Lane
5. Follow this lane, keeping right onto Fusethwaite Lane and at the T junction turn right for Kirkstone Pass/Ullswater and Penrith (A592). Limefitt Holiday Park is on this road on the right hand side.